Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A delightful time in Landan Town!

Well what a fabulous 'age turning occasion. This birthday I've been lucky enough to explore some urban haunts and vintage wonders London town has to offer...

An Aladdins cave of wonders, I can honestly say my favourite place was, Brick lane. Sticking to the urban feel, that places such as Manchester's Northern Quarter have. The vintage here took on a cheeky twist. With bowler and top hats put a theatrical and Chaplin feel. Whilst some of the store's tilted their hats to Urban Outfitters and American Apparel, with a grunge and 80's ambience; With faded denims, sequins, elaborate shoulder details an rainbow colours! This varied to Manchester's Northern neutral pallets which must be vastly adopted from the Pennine inspired rustic pieces!

So my verdict is a must visit! And I'd say throw yourself into the vintage high street.

Ciao for now lovelies!
Kisses Rae xo

No comments:

Post a Comment